Last Updated: July 7, 2023
Welcome to Airport Calgary (https://airportcalgary.com/), a service provided by Calgary Airport Authority. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal Information: This includes information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
2.2. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
3. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
5. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
7. Contact Information
Thank you for choosing Airport Calgary!