What Are Cookies? 🍪
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you. In other words, cookies are like tiny flight attendants who help carry your preferences from page to page, without the need for you to re-enter information.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the website and we use different types of cookies to run the website:
- Essential cookies: Like a pilot in a plane, these cookies are crucial for our website to function properly. They allow you to navigate around the site and use our features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies, like our ground crew, help us understand how you interact with our website, by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are like our billboards. They are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
- Analytics cookies: Like our air traffic controllers, these cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
Third-party Cookies 🤝
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies? 🔄
Where Can You Find More Information About Cookies? 📚
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/